WordPress is a robust, customisable publishing platform that powers many websites including The Next Web or The Rolling Stones. It is estimated that WordPress now powers 18.9% of the Web and that 22 out of every 100 new active domains in the US run WordPress. It has a great community behind it (and a growing one as well) and there is a lot of interest and enthusiasm on how to leverage WordPress on different scenarios. In this workshop I’ll walk you through creating your WordPress website from zero to sharing your newly born website on social networks and capturing e-mails from visitors.
– Know what WordPress is and how it can be used both for blogging or a complete website
– How to pick a domain name and hosting for your WordPress website
– How to install WordPress on it
– The WordPress Secret Sauce: Themes & Plugins
– How to integrate social networks into your website
– How to add a newsletter subscription form to capture e-mails
– Others Goodies that Customers will Love